Friday, January 13, 2012

Talking to Myself Again

I had the longest conversation with myself today about why I talk to myself???? WTF! I don’t know if it’s because I’ve been staying at home too long or if it’s because the girls have joined forces and have declared they no longer give a damn about anything I say or do. I don’t know but at this point I’m pretty sure I would be prescribed psycho pills for the amount of time I spend talking to Me #2 (yes she has a name, if that’s just not f#@/% up enough)
I actually told my hubby last night that I started a blog so that I would stop having conversations inside my head. I also explained to him that when I am a bitch to him when he comes home it is probably because I had an argument with him (in my head) that day and I didn’t like his douchey attitude.
Normal?
Probably not, I’ll discuss it with Me #2 later.

No comments:

Post a Comment